Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Journal Nineteen


I found this Papyrus text on the cover of a magazine for the title "Heritage Management." I have seen this text everywhere for a variety of purposes, but it was surprising to me that when I was actually looking for it, it was much harder to find! I don't think using this text for many purposes is a bad thing, but I definitely think its a safe text that people should want to diverge from because of the commonality of it. If a person's business or ad wanted to stand out, I think it would be a better idea to get a text that completely fits what you are trying to represent, not just using a text that works for anything. As you mentioned, this text is used for things such as beauty salons, restaurants, book covers, and other things that have little relevance to one another. I think it would be a smarter and more creative decision for people to look at other options because we all know there are so many different types of text available for any occasion, or they could be created to be perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment